Adult Art & Activities – for adults & teens
1. Movie Matinee : Tues. July 10th – 2 pm
2. Card Class: Thurs. Aug. 9th – 6 pm
3. Gaslight Concert Series: Bring Your Own Lawn Chair!
Wednesdays: June 27th, July 18th – 6 pm
Saturday: Sept. 8 @ Wyoming Car Show!
4. Medicare Seminar: Wed. June 13th – 6 pm
Summer Reading Program – Libraries Rock!
Movie Matinee & Art for kids Thurs. June 7 3-5 pm *
Story & Art with Miss Breanne Sat. June 16 11 am *
Pet Rock Painting! Tues. July 3 3-5 pm
Finch Robotics! Wed. July 11 1 pm
Science Rocks! Thurs. July 12 1 pm
Abstract Sculptures with Shawna Apps Sat. July 14 1 pm *
Dance Class with Miss Tina Mon. July 16 & 3010:30 am *
Rubber Band Engineering! Thurs. July 19 2-4 pm
The Little Mermaid! Omnipresent Puppets Thurs. Aug 2 2 pm*
Tech Art with the 3D Doodler Tues. Aug 21 2-5 pm*
Tech Art with Mini Robots Thurs. Aug 23 2- 4 pm *
Edible Paper – Create your own flavor! Wed. Aug 29 2-4 pm
Also Check out Explore the World Around Wyoming County!
With Explore & More Museum. *
(Each library will be ‘visiting’ a different country and invite you to explore food, customs, games and crafts at our counties libraries.)
Mexico Tues. June 26 1pm@ Warsaw Library
Yemen Mon. July 9 5:30pm@ Pike Library
China Thurs. July 12 2pm@ Bliss Library
Germany Tues. July 17 4pm@ Castile Library
Japan Wed. July 25 1:30pm@ Attica Library
South AfricaMon. July 29 1pm@ Arcade Library
Burma/Myanmar Wed. Aug. 8 2pm @ Wyoming Library (& Burmese Doll Making Sept. 10 @ 3pm)
* These programs are made possible by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature administered in Wyoming County by the Arts Council for Wyoming County.
Kids Art & Activities- for kids of all ages
1. Story Hour (Ages 2-5) : Mondays: June 4th, June 25th, July 9th, Aug. 6th, Aug 27th – 11 am
@ the Wyoming Fire Hall Senior Lunch
Every 3rd Monday of the month 10:30 – 12
Wyoming Free Library Board Meetings
Every second Monday of the month at 4:00pm (may change due to scheduling conflicts)